Welcome fellow seekers, travellers and writers ?.
If you are passionate about writing a spiritual memoir, a spiritually focused novel, a spiritual travel memoir (my favourite) or any form of genre on spirituality or travel and are looking for a writing mentor – you are in the right place.
I have devoted my life to writing, spirituality, travel, research and blogging, and occasionally I mentor a writer who is developing a manuscript (or has the first draft ready) on the above areas of passion. I have decided to offer this service after my own experience of writing and publishing a spiritual travel memoir, many short stories, an e-book, and many scholarly pieces – as well as blogs on spirituality. During this process I have realised there is hardly any mentorship offered for writing focused on spirituality.
Although I have been successful with my literary short stories, when I turned to writing about spirituality all my support network from within the literary milieu disappeared. Suddenly, I was on my own, faced with people who either could not relate to the new themes of my work or could not understand or value it. It was a shocking and discouraging experience. This service is aimed at sharing my experiences on that journey and supporting writers with similar spiritual inclinations.
- Pricing is based on hours spent on the draft and includes reading of your draft
- All pricing options include at least a one hour meeting, either in person or via Skype, to discuss your draft
- Pricing changes if the manuscript is longer than 80,000 words
- Only personally selected manuscripts will be chosen
- I guarantee to treat your manuscripts and spiritual content with the respect, professionalism and personal experience they require and deserve
- I have years of experience teaching Creative Writing and Literature of Travel for Monash University
- I suggest that before you decide to contact me you check my Goddess News blog, Published Works and Talks and Testimonials pages to decide whether I am the right person for your book
Option 1: Reading of manuscript, up to one-hour discussion on manuscript, and three-page write-up of suggestions for improvement – $1100 AUD
Option 2: Reading of manuscript and its re-submission after changes are made, each including a one-hour discussion, and three-page write-up – $1700 AUD
Option 3: Reading of original manuscript plus reading of two re-submissions, each including a one-hour discussion and three-page write up – $2200 AUD
For inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org