- Ph.D., Monash University, Melbourne, conferred October 2005.
- M.A., University of Toronto, conferred June 1994.
- B.Ed., University of Toronto, conferred June 1994.
- B.A. Hons., University of Toronto, conferred June 1992.
2000 to December 2012, Lecturer at Monash University.
Scholarships and Awards
- Monash Graduate Scholarship, March 2003 to February 2005 (Australia).
- Monash International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, March 2003 (Australia).
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship, spring 1993 (Canada).
- University of Toronto Open Scholarship, spring 1993 (Canada).
- Junior Associate Scholarship of the Pontifical Institute of University of Toronto, spring 1992 (Canada).
- Silver Medal Award for the Best Philosophy Graduate of St. Michael’s College of University of Toronto, spring 1992 (Canada).
- Faculty of Arts and Science Scholar certificate in recognition of academic work accomplished with high distinction: spring 1991 and 1992, University of Toronto (Canada).
Polish, English, French, Latin.